How To Make It
- 1/4 Cup - Hot espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- 1-2 TBSP - Maple syrup
- 1/4 TSP - Vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup - Milk steamed, dairy or non-dairy
- Pinch ground cinnamon plus more for garnish
- Pour the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in the bottom of a wide mug. Pour in the hot espresso and stir to combine.
- While holding the mug slightly to the side at a 45˚ angle, slowly pour the steamed milk in the center to fill the mug and add a thin layer of the foam to the top.
- Decorate the top with an additional pinch of cinnamon if desired and serve immediately.
Self Love Activity
Recognize three things that you usually take for granted about yourself
It is important to remember that you are a unique and special individual. You have many things to offer the world, and you should never take yourself for granted.
Recognize three things that you usually take for granted about yourself.